Get a pro to add some funk! Have a professional Bass player write a bespoke part for you track, record it using his own rig and/or help the arrangement suit your style of production.
Arranging for a bass part involves re-assembling previously composed or recorded bass tracks. This can make it differ from the original track by rephrasing melodies, modifying harmonies, developing the track to sit better within the song’s structure and timing intervals of the bass guitar part.
Writing may also be referred to as composition, which is the creation of a bass part for a track / project either in segments or its entirety.
Recording applies to tracking or re-tracking of backing vocals for a track or project. This can incorporate writing new material or re-arranging prior recorded material for that project if desired.
Arranging a bass track will usually incorporate re-working material for introductions, modulations, transitions and outros (endings). The skill is devised around giving existing work a ‘lift’, better structure and more musical variety.
- Arrange and re-arrange previously recorded or composed bass tracks
- Alter structure, rephrase melodies and modify harmonies
- Adjust timing and use bass parts
- Rework or create new material for introductions, modulations, transitions and endings of multiple tracks
- Give existing part a lift, improve structure and provide more musical variety
Songwriters and/or bass musicians can assist with writing a whole part or partially re-write existing material to fit in with the rest of the track.
- Composition of new bass parts
- Completely or partially re-write exiting bass parts to fit in with other elements of the track
- Usually performed by songwriters or an experienced bass musician
In the context of The Audio Hunt, recording applies to tracking or re-tracking of a bass part for song or project. It may also involve making new recordings of existing parts using a specific bass guitar or simply to obtain a certain tone from another User’s equipment and processing chain.
- Record new material for a bass part
- Re-record existing material to a specific bass guitar and/or processing chains
- Can incorporate songwriting and arranging