Get a pro to add some groove! Have a professional write a bespoke part for you track, record it using his own instruments and samples and/or help the arrangement suit your style of production and take your track to the next level.
Arranging a beat involves re-assembling previously composed or recorded beats tracks. This can make it differ from the original track by rephrasing rhythms, modifying tempo and developing general beat’s alignment to sit better within the song’s structure and other instrument parts.
Writing may also be referred to as composition, which is the creation of a beat for a track / project either in segments or its entirety.
Recording applies to tracking or re-tracking of a beat for your song or project. This can incorporate writing new material or re-arranging prior recorded material for that project if required.
Arranging beats will usually incorporate re-working material for introductions, modulations, transitions and outros (endings). The skill is devised around giving existing work a ‘lift’, better structure and more musical variety.
- Arrange and re-arrange previously recorded or composed beats
- Alters beat structure from an existing work
- Rephrase rhythms adjust timings
- Rework or create new beat material for introductions, modulations, transitions and outros (endings)
- Give existing work a lift, improve structure and provide more musical variety
Songwriters, percussionists and drum machine owners can assist with writing a whole part or partially re-write existing material to fit in with the rest of the track.
- Composition of new beats material
- Assists in completely or partially writing beat material for a song, project or album
- Re-write existing beats to fit in with other elements of a track or song
- Performed by songwriters, producers, percussionists and drum machine owners who are experienced in beat creation
In the context of The Audio Hunt, recording applies to tracking or re-tracking of a beats part for song or project. It can also be a new recording of an existing part to usea specific drum machine or simply to obtain a certain tone from another User’s equipment and processing chain.
- Recording and synthesizing new beats
- Re-recording existing material to use specific instruments, drum machines or processing chains
- Can incorporate songwriting and arranging