Want that killer lick? Have a professional Guitar player write a bespoke part for you track, record it using his own rig and/or help the arrangement suit your style of production.
Arranging for guitars involves re-assembling previously composed or recorded guitars tracks. This can make it differ from the original track by rephrasing melodies, modifying harmonies, developing the track to sit better within the song’s structure and timing intervals of guitar parts.
Writing may also be referred to as composition, which is the creation of guitar parts for a track / project, either in segments or its entirety.
Recording applies to tracking or re-tracking of a guitar part for a song or project.
Arranging guitar tracks will usually incorporate re-working material for introductions, modulations, transitions and outros (endings). The skill is devised around giving existing work a ‘lift’, better structure and more musical variety.
- Arrange and re-arrange previously recorded or composed guitar tracks
- Alter structure, rephrase melodies and modify harmonies
- Adjust timing and use of guitar parts
- Rework or create new material for introductions, modulations, transitions and endings
- Give existing part a lift, improve structure and provide more musical variety
Songwriters and guitarists can assist with writing a whole part or partially re-write existing material to fit in with the rest of the track.
- Composition of new guitar parts
- Completely or partially re-write exiting guitar parts to fit in with other elements of the track
- Usually performed by songwriters or an experienced guitarist
In the context of The Audio Hunt, recording applies to tracking or re-tracking of a guitar part for song or project. This can incorporate writing and re-arranging prior to recording material for that project if desired, can be a new recording of an existing part to use a particular guitar or simply to obtain a certain tone from another User’s equipment and processing chain.
- Record new material for guitar parts
- Re-record existing material with a specific guitar and/or processing chains
- Can incorporate songwriting and arranging