The Alesis SR-16 is a classic Drum Machine produced between 1990 and 2003. It features an extensive drum sound library and built-in digital effects.
The Alesis SR-16 is a classic drum machine that is ideal for songwriters, live performers and remix engineers. The SR16 features 233 realistic and natural drum sounds that are available in both dry and sampled form with Alesis digital reverbs. Alesis aims and achieves realistic performances by exploiting the dynamic articulation feature that the SR-16 offers, this enables drum sounds to change their tonal content as they are played with varied dynamics.
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Pads: 12 velocity sensitive (w/Dynamic Articulation™)
- Sample/DAC Bit Resolution: 16/18
- Sounds: 233
- Sounds Accessible via Pads: 12
- Sounds Accessible via MIDI: 120
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning: 7-position user programmable
- Velocity Response: 8 loudness levels via pads, 127 via MIDI
- Timing Resolution: 96 ppq
- Time Signature Range: 1-128 beats per pattern
- Tempo Range: 20-255 bpm
- Notes/Patterns/Songs: 12,000/400 (200 user, 200 preset)/100
- Kits: 50 user, 50 preset
- MIDI Program Change Response: Kit
- Sync: MIDI Clock/Song Position Pointer
- Footswitch Jacks/Functions: 2; start/stop, count/A/B/fill
- Other Features: Sound stacking, step editing, stereo samples with reverb and ambience
- Dynamic Articulation: Modulates tone
- Power: 9 VAC External Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 9.25"x1.5"x6.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
The Gear Rack
Share this page
Suppliers are ready and waiting! Get speedy processing when you book now.