The Summit Audio DCL-200 is a dual channel hybrid design compressor/limiter that incorporates hand selected vacuum tubes with high reliability 990 op-amps in a transformerless signal path, giving you an incredibly clean, precise sound with the subtle overtones and warmth of tube technology.
The DCL-200 uses a soft-knee and program dependent transition characteristic that is extremely versatile and musical sounding, making it a go-to piece for tracking, mixing, and even mastering. Because of the program dependent nature of the DCL’s compressor, a higher slope will result in more compression but the circuit constantly adjusts itself to the incoming signal, making it easy to set and forget.
- Release Time: 45 mS to 10 S
- Slope: Adjustable from 1.1:1 to 7:1
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 70 kHz
- Noise: Less than –80 dBu at unity, 10 Hz to 80 kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.05% at +4 dBu
- Output impedance is 75 W. The recommended output load is
- 600 W or more. Maximum output approaches +30 dBu.
The Gear Rack