The 2-1176 boasts two channels of the Class A circuitry, custom designed output transformers, and FET-type gain reduction from the original 1176LN compressor all stereo matched for improved stereo imaging.
The 2-1176 features switchable options of "Link" mode for stereo compression, or "Dual" mono mode, and provides twice the features of the original in one unit. Furthermore, the 2-1176 also features the classic "All" buttons mode.
- Input Impedance: Selectable, 15 KOhms or 600 W
- Output Load Impedance: 600 ohms, floating,
- External Connections: XLR connectors
- Frequency Response: ±1 dB 20 Hz to 20kHz
- Gain: 40 dB, ± 1dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.5 total harmonic distortion from 50 Hz to 15 kHz with limiting, at 1.1 seconds release setting. Output of +20 dBm with no greater than 0.5 T.H.D.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than 85 dB
- Attack Time: 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Release Time: 50 milliseconds to 1.1 seconds
- Threshold vs Output Level:
- Compression Ratio / Input Level at ±2 dB / Relative Output
- 20:1 / -25 dBm / +13 dBm
- 12:1 / -26 dBm / +12 dBm
- 8:1 / -27 dBm / +11 dBm
- 4:1 / -32 dBm / +6 dBm
- Stereo Interconnection: Chan. A Attack and Release links to Chan. B via LINK mode
- Meter: dB gain reduction and dB output
- Power Requirements: 120/240 V
- Dimensions: 19" Rackmount chassis, 2U
- Weight (unboxed): 4.35 Kg
The Gear Rack