The Neve 1066 is a Class A, discrete Microphone preamplifier and 3-band Equalizer, with a built-in high pass filter.
This model has the fat 'Neve' low end, with the sensible midrange points and sweet high end. Top end is 10K instead of 12k as on a 1073, and lo/mids frequencies are just different enough to those of a 1073 to make them a nice complement to each other.
- High-pass filter points at 45 - 70 - 160 - 360 Hz
- Low EQ points: 35 - 60 - 100 - 220 Hz
- Mid EQ points: 700 Hz; 1.2 - 2.4 - 3.6 - 7 kHz
- Hi EQ fixed at 10 khz
- Separate mic and line inputs
- Mic input attenuation from -20 to -80 dB in 5 dB increments
- Line input attenuation from +10 to -20 dB in 5 dB increments
- Hi/Lo impedance switch on rear of unit.
- Phase reversal
The Gear Rack