Equipped with a tube preamp, a three-band EQ, and a variable compressor, the SVT-7 Pro from Ampeg is a 1000W amplifier head designed for bass guitar. Augmenting the EQ's functionality are Ampeg's proprietary Ultra Hi/Lo settings, as well as a five-way midrange selector, which provides multiple frequency choices for midrange manipulation from 220 Hz all the way up to 3 kHz.
1/4" and Neutrik speakON jacks provide dual outputs to cabinets, while parallel wiring allows for assorted cabinet configurations. An XLR line out gives you the ability to port sound directly into a console or PA—providing a ground lift, a -40 dB pad, and a pre/post EQ option to boot.
Should you wish to loop in outboard effects via the rear-panel, the PF-800 sports an FX knob for blending exterior processing to taste. Additionally, a 1/4" headphone out provides the option to monitor your sound privately, while two RCA jacks give you the ability to play line-level signals through the amplifier.
- Capable of handling 1000W at 4 ohms or 600W at 8 ohms
- Tube-driven preamp
- On-board variable compressor
- Ampeg's proprietary Ultra Lo and Ultra Hi options
- 3-band EQ with 5-way midrange frequency control
- FX mix control
- -15 dB pad on input
- Dedicated tuner output for uninterrupted signal flow, if preferred
- Footswitch jack
- SpeakON and 1/4" output jacks
- XLR Line Out featuring pre/post EQ, -40 dB pad, and ground lift
- Remote mute and FX on/off possibilities via footswitch input
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||15.6 x 4.0 x 11.5" / 396.2 x 101.6 x 292.1 mm Amplifier|
|Weight||15.5 lb / 7.03 kg|
The Gear Rack