The Brunetti MC2 Combo is a 60-Watt all-tube guitar amplifier featuring 3 channels - Clean, Crunch & Lead.
The MC2 is a point of reference among combos amplifiers. It represents the best sound quality-to-dimension ratio.
Playing the MC2 give a first impression of playing through a 4x12" stack with solid and encircling low frequencies. The MC2 is the result of a high electro-acoustic choice: 60W (EL34) in couples to a 12" Jensen speaker with 99dB of efficiency!
If the power section needs no words, the preamp section deserves praise: the Clean channel is really spatial, convincing, very flexible and "punch-equipped". The Crunch is a true protagonist: from the rock-blues tones to the most potent power-chord. This section is the most modern link between vintage and modern sound. The Lead channel will make your solos, large, present and incisive. The EDGE function offers the possibility to enlarge your choices. The MC2 has a spring reverb (Accutronics) with separate controls for Clean and Crunch/Lead channels.
- All tube path signal
- External speaker connection
- CHANNELS 3 (Clean, Crunch, Lead)
- OUTPUT POWER 60W rms
- SEND/RETURN -10dB 5Kohms SERIAL / PARALLEL
- REVERB Accutronics 3 spring (by footswitch)
- CONTROLS Clean reverb / Crunch-Lead reverb
- SPECIAL FUNCTION EDGE (harmonic shape mirror)
- SWITCHING REMOTE / FOOTSWITCH (included)
- POWER SUPPLY 115/230V 5% - 160 VA max
- TUBES 4 x 12AX7 - 2 x EL34/6CA7
- SPEAKER 1 x 12" Jensen C12K2 custom paper
- DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT 53x58x29 cm. / 22 Kg
The Gear Rack