Bad Eagle Studios
Musician, Producer / Engineer Paris, France
Bad Eagle is a world class Grammy Award winner recording, mixing, mastering facility located in France.
Whether you're looking for a simple voice tracking, a full album mixing, arrangements, lyrics, compositions, coaching or a Producer job to be done, we are here to help you get the best out of your project, and make it sound professional.
- Quantec Yardstick 2498 - Reverb
- Solid State Logic / SSL Duality - Console
- Tube-Tech MEC 1A - Channel Strip
- AL.SO DYNAX2 - Stereo Compressor
- AL.SO Hellax - Mono Compressor
- D.W. Fearn VT-4 - Mono Tube EQ
- Diezel VH4 - Guitar Amp
- Urei / Universal Audio 1176 - Classic Mono Compressor
- Electro-Harmonix Big Muff - Guitar / Bass Distortion
- API Audio 7600 - Channel Strip
- Bogner - Guitar Amp
- Bricasti Design M7 - Digital Reverb
- Engl - Guitar Amps
- Manley Labs Massive Passive - Stereo Passive EQ
- Manley Labs Variable Mu - Stereo Compressor / Limiter
- Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier - Guitar Amp
- Neve 33609 - Classic Stereo Compressor
- Peavey 5150 - Classic Guitar Amp
- Studer A820 - Classic 2-Track Tape Machine
- Teletronix / Universal Audio LA-2A - Classic Mono Tube Compressor
- Tube-Tech CL 1B - Mono Tube Compressor
- Tube-Tech SMC 2B - Stereo Multi-Band Compressor
- Universal Audio 6176 - Channel Strip
- Urei / Universal Audio LA-3A - Classic Mono Compressor
- Waves Audio L2 Ultramaximizer - Stereo Limiter
- Soldano SLO-100 Guitar Amplifier
- Neve 8801 - Channel Strip
Services: Mixing, Mastering, Editing, Arranging, Producer
MixingWe will take your audio tracks or ProTools/Logic Pro sessions and mix them with state-of-the art equipment to give you a professional sounding stereo master track ready to be sent to the mastering studio of your choice.
We put every track where it belongs in the stereo field, set them to the proper volume, EQ them to make everything find its own place and compress/limit/expand if needed to get the best dynamics out of each sound. We also add some reverb and FX's if needed.
From analogue consoles to outboard compressors, channel strips or summing units, to digital audio workstations and world-class plugins, we have everything to make your project sound as good as it deserves.
MasteringWe take your stems (or in the worst case, your mixed stereo track), then polish everything: we limit, compress and EQ the stems in order to make each of them find the good spot and work together, or we do it all to your stereo track to make it sound coherent.
The goal is to glue everything together, and make it sound good on any situation: through low quality EarPods, car audio equipment, computer speakers, or the most expensive hi-fi system.
EditingWe remove every unwanted noise from your tracks and make them ready for the next step: mixing
ArrangingAfter more than 10 years in the Music Industry worldwide, we begin to know how to write a song, and what to do to get the best out of it.
The process is simple: just send us your project, tell us where you want to go, what problem you encountered, then we will listen to your song carefully and provide you the best feedback we can, in order to help you get over it.
And if advices are not enough, you can also let us add our professional touch to it, in other words, you can hire a world-class producer to get to the next level.
There are no reviews here yet!