Producer / Engineer Paris, France
Hi I am Bryan
I have been working with great producers and many musicians in various genre
Using combination of high end analog & digital plug ins, I guarantee great sounding mix on all device from iPhone to professional sound system
I am a French Engineer who hasn't stopped acquiring skills during the past ten years.
After graduating from an audio engineer school in 2001, my internships in various studios enabled me to use a wide range of recording equipment forging him a unique experience that now reflects in my work .
Today I offer my competences in a famous Parisian studio and collaborates with many artists, producers, and major music companies such as Universal, Warner or Wagram.
- API Audio 2500 - Stereo Compressor
- API Audio 560 - Mono Graphic EQ
- Esoteric Audio Research / E.A.R. 825Q - Stereo Parametric EQ
- Summit Audio TLA-100A - Mono Compressor
- Anthony DeMaria Labs / ADL 1000 / 1500 - Tube Compressor Limiter
- AMS RMX 16 - Digital Reverb
- dbx Professional Audio 160X - Mono Compressor
- Urei / Universal Audio 1176 - Classic Mono Compressor
- Eventide DSP 4000 - Harmonizer Modulation Effect
- Eventide Eclipse V4 - Reverb
- Eventide H3000 / H3500 - Modulation Multi-Effect / Reverb
- GML 8200 - Stereo Parametric EQ
- GML 8900 - Stereo Compressor
- Great River / Harrison 32EQ - Mono EQ
- Lexicon 960L - Reverb
- Lexicon MPX1 - Reverb
- Lexicon PCM 42 - Delay
- Lexicon PCM 60 - Reverb
- Lexicon PCM 70 - Reverb
- Neve Console
- Rupert Neve Designs 551 - Inductor EQ
- Summit Audio DCL-200 - Stereo Compressor
- Summit Audio EQP200B - Stereo EQ
Services: Mixing, Mastering, Editing, Producer, Studio
There are no reviews here yet!