Musician, Producer / Engineer Charlotte, NC, United States
Established 1992, over 800 projects served, owner Rob Tavaglione is a writer for Pro Sound News Magazine, Mix, Pro Audio Review, Performer Magazine, Tangents Magazine and others.
- Chandler Limited Germanium - Mono Compressor
- Avalon Design VT-737SP - Channel Strip
- ART Pro VLA / VLA II - Stereo Compressors
- BOSS DD3 - Digital Delay Pedal
- Daking FET III - Stereo Compressor
- Vox AC30 - Classic Guitar Amp
- Electro-Harmonix Big Muff - Guitar / Bass Distortion
- Alesis SR-16 - Drum Machine
- Empirical Labs FATSO / FATSO Jr. - Stereo Compressor / Harmonic Processor
- Maag Audio EQ4 / EQ4M - EQ
- Marshall JCM800 - Guitar Amp
- Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier - Guitar Amp
- Millennia Media STT-1 - Channel Strip
Services: Mixing, Mastering, Editing, Studio
MixingApogee Symphony D-to-A's feed a SPL Mixdream for analog summing, which typically feeds a Daking FET III for compression (or a Chandler Germanium, and/or an Empirical Labs Fatso) and a Maag EQ4 for EQ.
MasteringIn-the-box with Universal Audio, Waves, Sound Theory, iZotope, Joey Sturgis Tones and IK Multimedia.
EditingVocal tuning, virtual amping and drum replacement
There are no reviews here yet!