Musician, Producer / Engineer, Studio Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I'm a Montreal, Canada-based sound engineer, producer, musician, composer, sound artist. I've worked in recording studios, mastering studios, tv stations mixing for live broadcast, on tv and film sets doing production audio, in post-production mixing and/or composing music and/or doing sound design, and on more conceptual art projects for gallery sound installations.
I've always loved sound and I consider myself lucky to be able to earn a living working on audio and music in all sorts of ways.
You can see/hear all my past work on my website : christiancarriere.com
- dbx Professional Audio 160A - Mono Compressor
- API Audio 312 - Mono Pre Amp
- FMR Audio RNC - Stereo Compressor
- Roland Space Echo RE-201 - Delay Effect
- Sony MXP 2000 / 2900 - Mixing Console
- Valley People 440 - Mono Compressor
- Fairfield Circuitry The Accountant - Compressor Pedal
- Fairfield Circuitry Four Eyes - Fuzz Pedal
- Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy - Analog Delay Pedal
- BOSS CE-300 Super Chorus - Stereo Chorus
- Empress Effects Tremolo - Modulation Effects Pedal
- TL Audio 5052 - Stereo Channel Strip
Services: Mixing, Mastering, Editing, Producer
MixingI use a hybrid of digital and analog when mixing. I generally mix in Reaper, use certain plugins, but also use a beautiful Sony MPX-2000 console (1980s) as a summing mixer and as a way to use some outboard gear in the mix (tape echo, plate reverb and lots of great pedals). I've worked in recording studios, mastering studios, tv stations (mixing bands for broadcast) and location sound for documentary productions.
I'm very versatile. I have a big picture view of how audio works in the world. I'm flexible and focused. Let me know if I can help you with your project.