Student, Producer / Engineer
- API Audio 560 - Mono Graphic EQ
- Chandler Limited LTD-1 - Mono Pre Amp / EQ
- Daking FET III - Stereo Compressor
- Urei / Universal Audio 1176 - Classic Mono Compressor
- Bricasti Design M7 - Digital Reverb
- Chandler Limited TG2 - Pre Amp / DI
- Empirical Labs Distressor - Mono Compressor
- Lexicon PCM 90 - Reverb
- Neve 1081 - Classic Pre Amp / EQ
- Pultec EQP-1A - Classic Tube EQ
- Shadow Hills Industries Dual Vandergraph - Compressor
- Solid State Logic / SSL 4000 - Channel Strip
- Solid State Logic / SSL G Series - Console
- Solid State Logic / SSL G Series Mix - Stereo Compressor
- Studer A827 - Classic Tape Machine
- Teletronix / Universal Audio LA-2A - Classic Mono Tube Compressor
- Universal Audio 6176 - Channel Strip
- Universal Audio 2-1176 - Twin Vintage Limiting Amplifier
- Millennia HV-3C - Stereo Pre Amp
Services: Mixing, Mastering, Producer
MixingI have been mixing for a few years now, and use a mix between hardware inserts such as the LA-2A or the 1176, and many plugins made by Waves, Universal Audio, and more. I mix in Pro Tools, but also have experience mixing in Logic. I sometimes mix using an SSL 4000 desk to give it that extra analog flavor. And since I am an artist myself, I feel I can bring a creative aspect to your mix to make it unique.
MasteringI master using multiple hardware inserts, including the API 2500 and the SSL Master Buss Compressor. In Pro Tools, I like to use Izotope's Ozone 7, as well as some FabFilter plugins and more. Similar to my mixing, I can promise your master will stand out from the crowd.
There are no reviews here yet!