Hyde Street Studios
Studio San Francisco, CA, United States
Hyde Street Studios is celebrating 37 years as San Francisco top recording studio.
With diverse credits from rock to pop to hip-hop and R&B, an eclectic mix of music has kept Hyde Street Studios one of the most exciting and well-rounded anywhere.
Our flagship Studio A is known as a world-class tracking room with an amazingly well-maintained Neve 8038 console and the Bay Area's best microphone collection. We also do a lot of mixing in Studio A, with unique features like plate and spring reverbs, tons of vintage tube gear, a Studer tape machine, and a functioning echo chamber designed in 1969 by Wally Heider.
Recent clients include Train, Cake, Daughter, Bob Mould, The Head and The Heart, Mark Kozelek / Sun Kil Moon, Panama Wedding, Chuck Prophet, Melvin Seals, Ryan Tedder, Earth Wind & Fire, Jason Marsalis, Chris Isaak, Rufus Wainwright, and others.
- Esoteric Audio Research / E.A.R. 660 - Tube Compressor Limiter
- Rupert Neve Designs 5042 - Tape Emulation Harmonic Effect
- Avalon Design VT-737SP - Channel Strip
- Valley People Dyna-mite - Classic Compressor / Expander / De-Esser
- dbx Professional Audio 165A - Mono Overeasy Compressor / Limiter
- Urei / Universal Audio 1176 - Classic Mono Compressor
- Roland Chorus Echo RE-301 - Delay Effect
- Altec 1567a - Tube Summing Mixer
- Ampex ATR-102 ATR-100 2 Track Tape Machines
- API Audio 550a - Mono EQ
- dbx Professional Audio 160VU - Mono Compressor
- Empirical Labs Distressor - Mono Compressor
- EMT 140 - Analog Plate Reverb
- Eventide H3000 / H3500 - Modulation Multi-Effect / Reverb
- Fender Princeton Reverb - Guitar Amp
- Fender Twin - Guitar Amp
- GML 8200 - Stereo Parametric EQ
- Hammond B3 - Organ
- Hammond Leslie - Organ Cabinet
- Lexicon 480L - Reverb
- Lexicon PCM 41 - Delay
- Lexicon PCM 42 - Delay
- Neve 2254 - Classic Compressor / Limiter
- Otari MTR 90 - Multi-Track Tape Machine
- Pultec EQP-1A - Classic Tube EQ
- Smart Research C2 - Stereo Compressor
- Studer A820 - Classic 2-Track Tape Machine
- Telefunken Elektroakustik V72 - Vintage Pre Amp
- Telefunken Elektroakustik V76 - Vintage Pre Amp
- Teletronix / Universal Audio LA-2A - Classic Mono Tube Compressor
- Ecoplate I - Analog Reverb Plate
- Wurlitzer Electric Piano - Keyboard
Services: Mixing, Editing, Studio
MixingOur flagship Studio A offers great mixing abilities with an amazingly well-maintained Neve 8038 console and unique features like plate and spring reverbs, tons of vintage tube gear, a Studer tape machine, and a functioning echo chamber designed in 1969 by Wally Heider. A complete gear list can be found on our website at www.hydestreet.com (gear is on the "Studio A" page).
Our engineers are working in the studio on a daily basis and are very well acquainted with the studio, with many big name credits amongst them. For more info, please inquire about specific engineers working on your project.
EditingEditing is easy on our Pro Tools HD12 system. No task is too big or small.
There are no reviews here yet!