Producer / Engineer Lilburn, GA, United States
I am a producer working out of my private home facility Inhesion Studios in Lilburn, GA - a suburb of Atlanta on the East side of town and a reasonable drive from Athens. The studio was designed by Wes Lachot and was included in Mix Magazine's "Class of 2019". My production background dates back to 1996 when I first discovered the joy of combining computers and music, my two life-long passions, and started learning the craft of engineering and producing music through recording albums with several bands for whom I was also the lead singer and primary lyricist. My focus these days is on producing music that most often gets classified as Americana, working with artists such as The Liquorsmiths and Sweetie Pie. I have filled my studio with a personal collection of analog gear from the likes of SSL, API, Rupert Neve, Louder Than Liftoff, Crane Song, and Apogee among others and intend am making it available here as well as my mixing, mastering, and production services.
- API Audio 2500 - Stereo Compressor
- Crane Song STC-8 - Stereo Compressor
- Kemper Profiler - Amp Simulator
- API Audio 512c - Mono Pre Amp
- Louder Than Liftoff Silver Bullet - Stereo Tone Amp
- Solid State Logic / SSL Matrix - Console
- Solid State Logic / SSL Sigma - Summing Mixer
- Universal Audio 4-710d - Pre Amp
- Universal Audio LA- 610 MK II - Channel Strip
There are no reviews here yet!