Musician, Producer / Engineer Rochester, United States
Joseph Chudyk takes his years of experience as a musician and engineer to create unique and captivating records drawing in the likes of Polar Bear Club, Air Dubai, OneRepublic, Skid Row, H*wood, just to mention a few.
Currently based in Rochester, NY, Chudyk has worked in studios in NYC, LA, Nashville, Philly, Denver and Las Vegas. As a musician, he has toured the world, currently performing as a drummer with the show “Presley, Perkins, Lewis & Cash"
Chudyk is a current Grammy board member, former employee for both Warner Elektra Atlantic and Lyric House Publishing, has had placements on VH1 and has worked on spots for Chevrolet and Bravo TV. He is a 7 time IMEA nominee and 2014 recipient for Rock Album of The Year for his work with The Bell Hours self titled album. Joseph has also been a recipient for a 2017 Telly Award for Arron Crawford's "Evergreen" and was a runner up for Indaba Music’s Songwriting Competition in 2016 for his work with Matt Rouch.
- Neve 1073 - Classic Pre Amp / EQ
- Kush Audio UBK Clariphonic - Stereo EQ / Harmonic Clarifier
- Tube-Tech PE 1C - Mono Tube EQ
- dbx Professional Audio 560A - Mono VCA Compressor / Limiter
- Focusrite ISA 220 - Channel Strip
- Gates Sta Level - Classic Compressor
- Inward Connections The Brute - Mono Compressor
- Lexicon PCM 41 - Delay
- Neve Console
- Solid State Logic / SSL 9000 - Channel Strip
- Solid State Logic / SSL SL 502 / 522 - EQ
- Tonelux TX5C - Mono Compressor
Services: Mixing, Mastering, Editing