Musician, Producer / Engineer Mainz, Germany
In audio engineering since 2000, I´m now working as a producer, recording and mixing engineer at the markustik audio studio in Mainz.
- Solid State Logic / SSL AWS - Console
- Urei / Universal Audio 1176 - Classic Mono Compressor
- API Audio 312 - Mono Pre Amp
- API Audio 512c - Mono Pre Amp
- Avalon Design VT-747SP - Stereo Channel Strip
- Bricasti Design M7 - Digital Reverb
- Elysia Xpressor/ Xpressor 500 - Multi-Band Compressor
- 1962 Brownface Fender Deluxe - Guitar Amp
- Neve 2254 - Classic Compressor / Limiter
- Neve 33609 - Classic Stereo Compressor
- Pultec MEQ-5 - Classic Tube EQ
- Retro Instruments 176 - Mono Compressor
- Roland JV-1080 - Synth
- Shadow Hills Industries Mono Optograph - Compressor
- Solid State Logic / SSL G Series Mix - Stereo Compressor
- Solid State Logic / SSL XR618 - Compressor
- Telefunken Elektroakustik V76 - Vintage Pre Amp
- Universal Audio 4-710d - Pre Amp
- Neve 8801 - Channel Strip
- SPL Audio Channel One - Channel Strip
Services: Mixing, Mastering, Editing, Arranging, Producer
I am not only watching levels and frequencies but I am catching the idea of the artist/client and taking it to the next level.
Having much experience in Pro Tools I am doing much mixing work in the digital domain.
For many projects I am also using the SSL AWS 948 for summing and parallel processing tasks.