Oskar Glasbergen Drums & Production
Producer / Engineer Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm an engineer/producer and drummer from Amsterdam, NL. I own and run a recording studio in the same city, specialize in drum production, but always enjoy taking on full bands. I have a small but growing collection of compressors and effects that help me create beautiful analogue sounds to combine with my in the box mixing skills.
- Shure Vocal Master - Reverb
- dbx Professional Audio 166 - Stereo Overeasy Compressor / Limiter
- Dynacord Echocord 100 - Tape Echo Unit
- Evans AE-205 - Analog Echo
- Orban 412a - Mono Compressor
- Orban 424a - Stereo Compressor
- Orban 622b - Stereo EQ
- Orban 672a - Mono EQ
- TC Electronic 2240 - Stereo Preamp / EQ
- Lem Baby Tape Echo - Summing Mixer w/ Tape Echo
- Sony MXP 2000 / 2900 - Mixing Console
- Dynacord CLS222 - Leslie simulator
- Tascam 38 - Tape Machine
- dbx Professional Audio 163 - Vintage Mono Overeasy Compressor / Limiter
Services: Mixing, Editing, Producer, Studio
MixingMy favorite mixes are a hybrid of digital workflow and analog sound shaping. It's a great way to gain depth, character and color from vintage outboard, without losing to ability to recall. I am experienced in delivering mixes to mastering engineer's specs. I mix in Logic Pro 9 at the moment, please deliver consolidated/separately bounced tracks and we're good to go!
EditingI don't hit the quantize button. I prefer keeping the feel alive and editing note-by-note till it's perfect. I love editing drums, and vocals specifically, as it's those instruments that you can sometimes get a little lost in due to the multitude of tracks, and takes.
- Quality audio. Quality service. What can I say - use it and abuse it! It's a steal for the price