Pinhole Sound Studio
Musician, Producer / Engineer, Studio Manchester, United Kingdom
We are an affordable hybrid analogue/digital studio in Manchester, UK with a penchant for analogue vintage gear! We're set up for tracking, mixing and post production. Just get in touch with details of your project and any questions you may have.
Adam P. Gorman is our chief engineer with over 15 years experience recording and mixing commercial releases from the likes of The Travelling Band, Lissie, Embers, South Island Son, The Answering Machine and many more.
- Korg MS2000 -Synth
- Valley People Dyna-mite - Classic Compressor / Expander / De-Esser
- AKG BX - Spring Reverbs
- Urei / Universal Audio 1176 - Classic Mono Compressor
- Electro-Harmonix Big Muff - Guitar / Bass Distortion
- dbx Professional Audio 160VU - Mono Compressor
- EMT 140 - Analog Plate Reverb
- Fender Princeton Reverb - Guitar Amp
- Fender Vibrolux - Guitar Amp
- Focusrite ISA 220 - Channel Strip
- Focusrite Red 3 - Stereo Compressor
- Lexicon MPX1 - Reverb
- Marshall Super Bass - Guitar Amp
- Roland Chorus Echo RE-501 - Delay Effect
- Roland Dimension D / SDD-320 - Modulation Effect
- Roland Juno 106 - Synth
- Strymon Timeline - Guitar Pedal Delay
- Yamaha SPX 90 - Digital Reverb
- Yamaha SPX 900 / 990 - Digital Reverb
- Universal Audio 2-610 - Tube Microphone Preamp
- Dolby 361 - Noise Reduction System
- UnderTone Audio MPEQ-1 - Channel Strip
- Shure Level Loc - Vintage Brickwall Limiter
Services: Mixing, Editing, Producer, Studio
MixingMixing by Adam P. Gorman at Pinhole Sound Studio. With over 15 years experience working in studios in the UK, USA and Europe and has worked with The Travelling Band, Lissie, South Island Son, Embers, The Answering Machine and many more. Professional radio-ready tracks mixed with analogue gear.
We offer both an online and attended mixing service so no matter where you are in the world we can accommodate. Or you can come into the studio and attend revision sessions in Manchester. Get in touch with details of your project so we can discuss your requirements, and we can provide you with a quote and timeline for completion.
EditingFrom editing drums to tuning vocals, just let us know what you require and we will help you out.
There are no reviews here yet!