Student, Musician, Producer / Engineer, Music is a hobby Las Vegas, NV, United States
GRAMMY award winning mixer Myke Aaron discovered his love for music early in life. After graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Music Recording at The University of Southern California, and with three regional tours and a few independent productions under his belt, he started his mixing career, taking a position at SoundCubed Studios.
Proving to be the perfect environment for showcasing his many abilities, SoundCubed enabled Myke to work with a variety of world-class clients on a daily basis. Quickly rising through the ranks, he finally stepped out into the world of freelance engineering and production.
Some of his clients have included Chris Brown, Jennifer Lopez, Snoop Dogg, Madonna, Backstreet Boys and the late Luther Vandross.
Demonstrating diversity and adaptability, one would be hard pressed to find a project that wouldn't benefit from his experience. Myke is first and foremost a musician, one who uses both his ears and his imagination to help all of his clients realize their artistic visions.
Myke believes that mixing and mastering have become increasingly critical, especially for independent releases due to the influx of "laptop" productions. Because of the production habits of many producers, the mastering process has become more vital than ever.
When asked about the most important aspect of his role in the recording process Myke says, "Helping the artist and producer translate their vision without compromise is what I strive for."
- Avalon Design VT-737SP - Channel Strip
- Aphex 107 - Tube Pre Amp
- Aphex 651 Expressor / 661 - Mono Compressor
- Avalon Design AD2022 - Pre Amp
- dbx Professional Audio DDP - Stereo Digital Dynamics Processor
- Avalon Design VT-747SP - Stereo Channel Strip
- Empirical Labs Distressor - Mono Compressor
- Eventide Eclipse V4 - Reverb
- Lexicon MPX1 - Reverb
- Roland SDE-2500 - Delay Effect
- TC Electronic M300 - Reverb / Effects
- TC Electronic Triple C - Multi-Band Compressor
- Teletronix / Universal Audio LA-2A - Classic Mono Tube Compressor
- Yamaha SPX 90 - Digital Reverb
There are no reviews here yet!