Created: Sept 10th, 2015. Last updated: January 11th, 2017
CONTACT INFO email@example.com
The Audio Hunt is a C Corp registered in United States of America, with a registered address of 175 Varick St, 10014 New York, New York
- “Renter” = User Paying for the service or product
- “Owner” = User offering the a service or product
- “User” = Any person with an account on The Audio Hunt
- “Product” = Any Equipment, Location or Service that an Owner is offering
- “Website” / “Site”= http://www.theaudiohunt.com
- “Service” = Any service that The Audio Hunt is offering to connect and support Users
- “Profile” = All pages that contain User uploaded information, personal and Product related
- “Booking” = The period during which the Product is used by the Renter (including any equipment, service or location).
- “Application Fee” = The payment taken by The Audio Hunt for each paid Booking for providing the Service.
The Audio Hunt is a website platform providing Users with an easy way to connect with a like-minded community for the purpose of utilizing other Users’ Products. The Products displayed on the Website remain the responsibility of the User who uploaded the Product’s details for display on the Website (“Owner”). The Audio Hunt does not guarantee the accuracy of any Product listing displayed on the Website, nor guarantees and Product’s functionality, condition or use. The Audio Hunt is not liable for any misunderstanding between an Owner’s displayed offering and the actual functionality, condition or usability of products provided. The Audio Hunt does not guarantee that Renters will follow through with their Booking, or that the product will be returned, or remain damage free. The Audio Hunt does not accept liability for any costs incurred by any Users through their use of the Website and it’s services. The Audio Hunt relies on Users to remain honest in their description of the products and offerings, and in dealing with other users. The Audio Hunt will work to provide a safe and secure service and community, and will help users, where possible, to have a positive experience.
Terms of Service
By visiting, signing up and/or using the Website and/or included services, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms of Service” or “Agreement”). Please read these Terms of Service carefully; they contain important information about your legal rights and remedies. We reserve the right to modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to our Services, reflect changes in the law, or reflect changes to our Services. It is your responsibility to review the terms regularly. Modifications to these terms will be made on this page.
This Site is intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration by, use of, or access to the Site by anyone under 18 is unauthorized, and violates this Agreement.
You are free to visit and use the Website and provided services and agree to abide by the following conditions
- You will not use the Website or Services to partake in or support any illegal activities, in any jurisdiction.
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website or Services in any medium without prior written authorization- this includes screenshots or duplication of blog contents.
- You will comply with all conditions and terms in this Agreement, failure to do so will cause The Audio Hunt to delete your account without notice or explanation.
- You will not harvest any personally identifiable information, including but not limited to, names, profile pictures, contact details.
- You will not use provided communication systems for any solicitation of commercial purposes, or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials. I.e., “Spam” or “Junk”.
- You will provide accurate details on your Products and personal information to the best of your ability.
The Audio Hunt maintains the right to monitor all activity on the Website and can, without notice or explanation remove users or products.
User Profiles and Products
- When creating your Profile, or submitting a product, you must provide true, accurate and complete information.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Profile, and you must keep your User password secure.
- You agree not to use the Website or Services to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You must notify The Audio Hunt immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Profile.
- You may never use another User’s Profile.
- While The Audio Hunt will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Profile, you may be liable to others if your Profile is used in violation of these Terms of Service.
- Users agree that The Audio Hunt reserves the right to use any public information in your Profile, this information may be used for internal or external, publicity, and/or marketing purposes. The content, including pictures or sound bites remain under the Ownership of the user. The Audio Hunt will never purposely share or distribute your personal, private details (such as your email address) to a third party.
- Users understand that the information they provide will be available to other users, and acknowledge that its accuracy is relied upon by other users.
- The Audio Hunt may remove or edit any Profiles or Products.
- The Audio Hunt may refuse any individual access to the site and it’s services.
- By submitting a Product you guarantee that you own and or have the written authority to offer it to other Users.
- Owners guarantee that the products are not stolen.
- Renters warrant that they will accept responsibility for any damage or costs that occurs to a Product during the Booking.
- Renters warrant that they will return the product at the end of the contract or accept liability for the loss or theft of the product.
- Owners agree that any materials derived from rented products remain under the sole ownership of the Renter. The owner of the Product has no rights or ownership over any of the materials, or any financial gain that is derived through them.
- Owners agree that materials effected through the Audio Signal Processing Product remain under the sole ownership of the Renter. The Owner of the product has no rights or ownership over any of the materials, or any financial gain that is derived through them, and will not use them for their own personal use or for financial or commercial gain.
- Owners agree to handle any files, and their back up, as requested by the Renter, this must be agreed before the beginning of the Booking.
- All extra payment systems including royalties must be agreed prior to the beginning of a Booking. Where applicable, The Audio Hunt recommends users have a legal contract in place.
- Users agree that third parties are not bound by this agreement. Therefore users will not assign any rights to third parties who have not accepted these terms.
- Users acknowledge that The Audio Hunt does not form part of the contract between Users during the use of any Product.
- ALL USERS AGREE THAT THE AUDIO HUNT IS NOT LIABLE FOR THEFT OR DAMAGE TO PRODUCTS. Users rely on the information provided on the Website at their OWN RISK. THE AUDIO HUNT DOES NOT VERIFY ANY INFORMATION ON USERS’ PROFILES OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING REVIEWS.
- THE AUDIO HUNT DOES NOT PURPORT TO VERIFY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS, OR CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON USERS. USERS CONTRACT AND INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER AT THEIR OWN RISK.
The Audio Hunt collects an Application Fee on each transaction that occurs between an Owner and a Renter via the Website. Fees are non refundable. Taxes may also be charged. The Audio Hunt reserves the right to change its payment and fee structure at any time, without notice or reason.
The Audio Hunt uses a third party service, Stripe (https://stripe.com), to process payments. The Audio Hunt does not store credit card information on its own servers; it merely secures tokens used to charge payments through Stripe. However, after you make a payment associated with a booking, your credit card information is securely stored by Stripe and associated with your account in order to facilitate our two-step payment process for bookings. If you want your stored credit card information to be deleted from Stripe, please contact us. By placing and receiving Bookings on The Audio Hunt that require payment, you also agree to be bound by Stripe’s Terms and conditions, available at: https://stripe.com/us/terms
The price suggestions offered on the site may be different from the final agreed price, after negotiation and consent by both the User and the Renter. The Audio Hunt is not liable for any such changes in price.
On service based Products, time will not be refunded. It is the Owner's responsibility to correctly estimate the time required, and the Renter's responsibility to ensure that the required materials are delivered on time to the Owner.
It is the sole responsibility of all Users to pay any applicable taxes resulting from use of the Website. It is a User’s responsibility to research the laws in their country of tax residence and abide by them. The Audio Hunt does not accept any responsibility for Users’ tax liabilities nor offers nor provides any guidance attached thereto. The Audio Hunt will provide Owners with an invoice template from the Owner to The Audio Hunt to facilitate payment. This is a service offered to help Owners, but The Audio Hunt is in no way legally liable for the Owners tax responsibility. At any point The Audio Hunt may require updated invoices from Owners for all previous payments.
The Audio Hunt may contain links to third party websites. The Audio Hunt has no control over, or responsibility for these third party websites and will accept no liability arising from your use of any third party websites linked to The Audio Hunt.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on The Audio Hunt Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, pictures, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to The Audio Hunt, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Site is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. The Audio Hunt reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the content. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or Service or the Content therein.
These terms represent the entire agreement between The Audio Hunt and its Users. No other agreement, statement, or promise made on or before the effective date of this agreement will be binding.
Users may not assign or transfer any of his or her rights under this agreement, or delegate the performance of any of his or her duties hereunder.
Nothing in this agreement constitutes an employment relationship between The Audio Hunt and its users.
Users agree to these terms by visiting The Audio Hunt.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law rules or principles that may result in the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
The Parties agree that any claim or dispute between them or against any agent, employee, successor, or assign of the other, whether related to this agreement or otherwise, and any claim or dispute related to this agreement or the relationship or duties contemplated under this contract, including the validity of this arbitration clause, shall be resolved by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, under the Arbitration Rules then in effect. Any award of the arbitrator(s) may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any controversy shall be arbitrated in New York, New York. Information may be obtained and claims may be filed at any office of the American Arbitration Association or at Corporate Headquarters, 335 Madison Avenue, Floor 10, New York, New York 10017-4605. Telephone: 212-716-5800, Fax: 212-716-5905, Website: www.adr.org. This agreement shall be interpreted under the Federal Arbitration Act.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUDIO HUNT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE AUDIO HUNTS' SITE AND SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, (V), ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE AUDIO HUNT SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Audio Hunt, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the The Audio Hunt Site and Services; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of The Audio Hunts' Site.
YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE AUDIO HUNT SITE AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK
CONTACT INFO firstname.lastname@example.org, LAST UPDATED: 2017-01-11